Legends Trail Course
The Legends Trail Course
- Respect the course. We have tried to provide you with a course that includes as much as possible non-concrete trails through some of the nicest areas of the Belgian Ardennes, so we would like you to respect those.
- ALWAYS close gates, even if they were open upon your arrival.
- Respect the normal road and traffic regulations. We are not running on a closed circuit!
- Leave only footprints, take only photographs. Any intentional littering will result in immediate disqualification.
- Each participant will receive the full course on 1:20000 maps (National Geographic Institution format) on waterproof and tear-resistant paper. These maps will have to worn at all times as part of your mandatory equipment.
- As a participant, you are responsible to carry enough water and food to last between checkpoints. On the course, we will have race officials at random intermediate checkpoints, they might have water with them for you to use, but do not count on this!!!
- You are allowed to stop at shops, bars and restaurants, however you can’t use hotels, B&B’s or other sleeping accommodations.
- Each participant must complete the full race in a self-sufficient mode. This means that no outside support from friends or family or any other support crew is allowed, except at the 4 checkpoints. Be aware that support crews will NOT be permitted inside the checkpoints.
- No pacers or mules are allowed.